Personal Online Banking
Manage your accounts from anywhere you have an Internet connection 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
With Personal Online Banking you can...
- View account and loan balance information
- Transfer funds between First National Bank of Northern California accounts
- Make loan payments or loan advances
- View and print your previous and current month account statements
- Retrieve image statements
- View cancelled check images
- Search transaction history by check number, amount or date
- Issue stop payments
- Export transactions to Quicken, QuickBooks, Money or Excel
- Reorder Personal Checks
Here's how easy it is!
To get started you will need an Internet service provider and browser software which supports 128-bit encryption secure socket layer (i.e. Microsoft Internet Explorer 8).
If you have any questions about Personal Online Banking, please view our FAQ's, or call our Customer Support Number (650)488-2512, Monday - Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. or click here to email us.
Get the latest version of Internet Explorer by clicking here
Get the latest version of Mozilla Firefox by clicking here